Borealis Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borealis Community

Borealis Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
:=)Gome:=)
BOFORS name complaint. I_vote_lcapBOFORS name complaint. I_voting_barBOFORS name complaint. I_vote_rcap 
Xarec
BOFORS name complaint. I_vote_lcapBOFORS name complaint. I_voting_barBOFORS name complaint. I_vote_rcap 
Shifty
QLiiMaX
Kestrel
I'm PetruZ, alalala.
Chaos
PureL33t
blizcraft
anonymous1
Latest topics
» Glitch please help me!
BOFORS name complaint. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 am by David_Lennon

» Ending of BOFORS.
BOFORS name complaint. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» What headset do you got?
BOFORS name complaint. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:08 pm by Xarec

» My birthday =D
BOFORS name complaint. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 am by Xarec

» High Administration Meeting for progress.
BOFORS name complaint. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» BOFORS name complaint.
BOFORS name complaint. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm by Xarec

» Temporarily forum banner.
BOFORS name complaint. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» RP Guide rules.
BOFORS name complaint. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» First lolol! :=)Gome:=)
BOFORS name complaint. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 pm by Xarec

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BOFORS name complaint.

Go down 
3 posters

Do you want a namechange?
Yes
BOFORS name complaint. I_vote_lcap60%BOFORS name complaint. I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
BOFORS name complaint. I_vote_lcap40%BOFORS name complaint. I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
anonymous1

BOFORS name complaint. Empty
PostSubject: BOFORS name complaint.   BOFORS name complaint. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:42 pm

I'm making this complaint due to your clan name. Your clan name is Brotherhood Of Free Online Roleplay Servers.
The name is very long and as you can see, it says free online roleplay servers. I mean, free online roleplay servers? What server is not free to play on? The name has made me not wanting to join this community. I would reccomend a name change instead of BOFORS. I would not want to say to my friends "Come join the clan I'm in, it's named Brotherhood of free online roleplay servers." Like said, there's no gmod server that i'm aware of that you have to pay to play on. I'd reccomend something shorter and less "gay".

So what do you think? Don't you think that the clan needs a namechange before it's too late!!

Vote on the poll!!!

Thank you
-anonymous player. Smile
Back to top Go down
I'm PetruZ, alalala.

PostSubject: Re: BOFORS name complaint.   BOFORS name complaint. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:45 pm

I kind of have to agree - the name of the clan is very unattractive and un-professional.
I'd like to know what all of us really want.

Thank you for the suggestion.
-PetruZ
Back to top Go down
Xarec
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

PostSubject: Re: BOFORS name complaint.   BOFORS name complaint. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm

I agree. It's too long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOFORS name complaint.   BOFORS name complaint. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOFORS name complaint.
Page 1 of 1