Borealis Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borealis Community

Borealis Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
:=)Gome:=)
Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_vote_lcapXens For Hl2 RP :D I_voting_barXens For Hl2 RP :D I_vote_rcap 
Xarec
Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_vote_lcapXens For Hl2 RP :D I_voting_barXens For Hl2 RP :D I_vote_rcap 
Shifty
QLiiMaX
Kestrel
I'm PetruZ, alalala.
Chaos
PureL33t
blizcraft
anonymous1
Latest topics
» Glitch please help me!
Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 am by David_Lennon

» Ending of BOFORS.
Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» What headset do you got?
Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:08 pm by Xarec

» My birthday =D
Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 am by Xarec

» High Administration Meeting for progress.
Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» BOFORS name complaint.
Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm by Xarec

» Temporarily forum banner.
Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» RP Guide rules.
Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» First lolol! :=)Gome:=)
Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 pm by Xarec

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Xens For Hl2 RP :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shifty
Administrator
Administrator
Shifty

Xens For Hl2 RP :D Empty
PostSubject: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Ok I was thinking of a great Idea for the server and hole new faction Xens.... Friendly head crabs like Llamar maybe they cant go in the plaza but it would be nice for resistance?
Back to top Go down
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

PostSubject: Re: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:17 pm

ARHEM! you was thinking?. You joined the server I was playing and you saw them gimme a little credit too heheh but i like the idea infact its pretty awesome to see them run around its so cute!

By the way it should be so they can be enslaved and not enslaved Enslaved = No fangs cant attack people but can run around in plaza. Unslaved: Have fangs attacks people who threatens them but keeps low profile.

By the way Unslaved should be able to be trained by resistance but they need cages and they need some time before theyre ready to become battle crabs Razz

And in enslaved the combines can sell them to become pets if theyre low on money but they have to capture them first since they would run if MPFS gets too close.
Back to top Go down
QLiiMaX
Administrator
Administrator
QLiiMaX

PostSubject: Re: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Amazing idea!!!! One thing to say:
+Support
Back to top Go down
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

PostSubject: Re: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Another thing Combines only sell the XENS to Loyalists so you need to have like -5 or something to have one else its illegal. (Contraband)
Back to top Go down
Shifty
Administrator
Administrator
Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:53 pm

No Gome you ruined it... Why the fuck would the combine sell them.... You dont buy them... They are not pets they can be but you dont buy them maybe you find one and make it be a friendly to you....
Back to top Go down
QLiiMaX
Administrator
Administrator
QLiiMaX

PostSubject: Re: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:15 am

I agree, they shouldn't be pets, they should be independent, though if you are kind to them then you can let them follow you and be like a sidekick, like vortigaunts, the vorts aren't pets but followed and were sidekicks to whoever helped of was friends with them Smile A good example is when you was a vortigaunt Gome Smile
Back to top Go down
I'm PetruZ, alalala.

PostSubject: Re: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:13 pm

It may would work when we gain a lot of people (15-20 players) regularly online and playing. Since resistance is a very rare faction, we have to wait. We might do it in future happenings.

INVITE PEOPLE!

-PetruZ
Back to top Go down
Xarec
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:19 pm

I'm sorry if i seem boring now, but no is my opinion. I do not understand what the Resistance could use Headcrabs for? I actually think it's a very bad idea, as it would probably get unserious after a while, and much likely abused.
Back to top Go down
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

PostSubject: Re: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Xarec your thinking wrong you only see the bad sides Theres alot of good sides Pets Perfect income for combines (Very Happy) And most combines dont think theyre cute like citizens since they got brainwashed there is a reason why factions/classes are being made I think the reason/excuse your giving is ridiclious By the way every class/faction can be abused combines can take guns and shoot random people theres no way to stop abusers thats why theres something called applications mate.
Back to top Go down
Xarec
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:12 pm

:=)Gome:=) wrote:
Xarec your thinking wrong you only see the bad sides Theres alot of good sides Pets Perfect income for combines (Very Happy) And most combines dont think theyre cute like citizens since they got brainwashed there is a reason why factions/classes are being made I think the reason/excuse your giving is ridiclious By the way every class/faction can be abused combines can take guns and shoot random people theres no way to stop abusers thats why theres something called applications mate.

I check it from both sides, Gome. Of course it would probably be good roleplay too, but i just said my opinion. You cannot blame me for having my own opinion about this. I think what it think. I'm not against the idea of it. But first, like PetruZ said. We need to get more players first. Then i might re-think the idea of pets. But first. I do not really understand how you mean of this. That we make a whitelist, or a class scripted for Headcrab? Or use a simple NPC? If you are talking about that we play as headcrabs. For example like a pill weapon for headcrab. Then you don't understand how much you are asking for. Scripting a whole new Whitelist with a working headcrab script that is compatible with OpenAura, i'm not even sure it's possible to make this kind of custom script for OpenAura, as it it's a big chance to crash the whole gamemode.
Back to top Go down
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

PostSubject: Re: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:13 pm

I check it from both sides, Gome. Of course it would probably be good roleplay too, but i just said my opinion. You cannot blame me for having my own opinion about this. I think what it think. I'm not against the idea of it. But first, like PetruZ said. We need to get more players first. Then i might re-think the idea of pets. But first. I do not really understand how you mean of this. That we make a whitelist, or a class scripted for Headcrab? Or use a simple NPC? If you are talking about that we play as headcrabs. For example like a pill weapon for headcrab. Then you don't understand how much you are asking for. Scripting a whole new Whitelist with a working headcrab script that is compatible with OpenAura, i'm not even sure it's possible to make this kind of custom script for OpenAura, as it it's a big chance to crash the whole gamemode.[/quote]

Hey its a risk to take to improve the gamemode. the life isnt safe always HGH
Back to top Go down
Xarec
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Yes, sometimes we have to take risks, but risks like this, in my opinion, should not be taken before we find a extremely good coder for the OpenAura script.
Back to top Go down
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

PostSubject: Re: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:22 pm

*Finds scripter*

(Lies not to confuse anyone .. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xens For Hl2 RP :D   Xens For Hl2 RP :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xens For Hl2 RP :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Borealis Community :: Other subjects :: Server Suggestions :: HL2RP Suggestions-
Jump to: