Borealis Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borealis Community

Borealis Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
:=)Gome:=)
What headset do you got? I_vote_lcapWhat headset do you got? I_voting_barWhat headset do you got? I_vote_rcap 
Xarec
What headset do you got? I_vote_lcapWhat headset do you got? I_voting_barWhat headset do you got? I_vote_rcap 
Shifty
QLiiMaX
Kestrel
I'm PetruZ, alalala.
Chaos
PureL33t
blizcraft
anonymous1
Latest topics
» Glitch please help me!
What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 am by David_Lennon

» Ending of BOFORS.
What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» What headset do you got?
What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:08 pm by Xarec

» My birthday =D
What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 am by Xarec

» High Administration Meeting for progress.
What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» BOFORS name complaint.
What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm by Xarec

» Temporarily forum banner.
What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» RP Guide rules.
What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» First lolol! :=)Gome:=)
What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 pm by Xarec

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What headset do you got?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I'm PetruZ, alalala.

What headset do you got? Empty
PostSubject: What headset do you got?   What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Title says it all.

I've had Steelseries 5hv2 in 2 years now and this day I changed to Steelseries 7h.

FREAKING AWESOME!

So what headset do you got? (If you have one)
Back to top Go down
Xarec
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What headset do you got?   What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Not sure, actually Razz, but i think i've got an Saitek Vibration Headset GH 20.
Back to top Go down
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

PostSubject: Re: What headset do you got?   What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:07 am

The worst piece of crap ever the name is a shame so i cant tell you it.
Back to top Go down
I'm PetruZ, alalala.

PostSubject: Re: What headset do you got?   What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:41 am

:=)Gome:=) wrote:
The worst piece of crap ever the name is a shame so i cant tell you it.

Cmon... say! :3
Back to top Go down
QLiiMaX
Administrator
Administrator
QLiiMaX

PostSubject: Re: What headset do you got?   What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Built in Realtek High Definition mic Smile
Back to top Go down
Xarec
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What headset do you got?   What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:14 pm

QLiiMaX wrote:
Built in Realtek High Definition mic Smile

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I'm PetruZ, alalala.

PostSubject: Re: What headset do you got?   What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Today I will buy the USB Soundcard from Steelseries so I will gain 7.1 surround sound and Equalizer: 12 channels

-PetruZ
Back to top Go down
Xarec
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What headset do you got?   What headset do you got? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:08 pm

PetruZ wrote:
Today I will buy the USB Soundcard from Steelseries so I will gain 7.1 surround sound and Equalizer: 12 channels

-PetruZ

=3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What headset do you got?   What headset do you got? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What headset do you got?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Borealis Community :: Other subjects :: Non-Server Discussions-
Jump to: