Borealis Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borealis Community

Borealis Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
:=)Gome:=)
Shiftys Ap For CA I_vote_lcapShiftys Ap For CA I_voting_barShiftys Ap For CA I_vote_rcap 
Xarec
Shiftys Ap For CA I_vote_lcapShiftys Ap For CA I_voting_barShiftys Ap For CA I_vote_rcap 
Shifty
QLiiMaX
Kestrel
I'm PetruZ, alalala.
Chaos
PureL33t
blizcraft
anonymous1
Latest topics
» Glitch please help me!
Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 am by David_Lennon

» Ending of BOFORS.
Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» What headset do you got?
Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:08 pm by Xarec

» My birthday =D
Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 am by Xarec

» High Administration Meeting for progress.
Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» BOFORS name complaint.
Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm by Xarec

» Temporarily forum banner.
Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» RP Guide rules.
Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» First lolol! :=)Gome:=)
Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 pm by Xarec

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shiftys Ap For CA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shifty
Administrator
Administrator
Shifty

Shiftys Ap For CA Empty
PostSubject: Shiftys Ap For CA   Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Steam name: Shifty

SteamID:

Why do you want to become a city administrator?: To think Broadcast to my fellow Citizens to make them feel safe and also there is no CA So I thought why not If I take it... It looks fun. Smile

What do you think CA will be like for you? It will be a nice busy job.. Broadcasting and Writting letters... But still fun..

What are you expected to do as the CA?: Broadcast to my fellow Citizens to make them feel safe and make them think the Universal legion is a nice group trying to keep them safe.. And also to follow the Universal rules..

How are you expected to act as the CA?: I will Act powerful and a leader.. But still the combine rule me...

What is your characters background story?: James Mitchell grew up with his Father Jeff Mitchell. One day Jeff Mitchell and His Son Hames Mitchell went out one day to go get there daily ration.. They got to the ration machine in city 45.. And they stood in line waiting for there turn for the ration.. Jeff got his turn and pressed the button and a ration pack came out he picked it up but then was tapped on the shoulder by a resistance member and tied.... I was sitting down waiting for him and I saw this happen.. I shouted "Dad!" as I started to cry.... As he was being dragged away by the resistance I did not why this happend to him... I ran back home to my mother and to tell her the news. When I got home I told my mother everything what happend to my father she told me why this happend to me.. She said "Son.. Your dad knew to much infomation about the Resistance and he was very Loyal to the combine... My mother knew this was going to happen to him... She said we are a very loyal family.. And we will allways obey the combine and not the resistance.... She kept telling me that the Resistance was evil. When I got to the age of 22 I lost my mother I never knew what happend to her I am now left with no family So one day I decied to write a letter to the CA About all my life and I gave it to a officer and hope that the CA would read it... 1 hour later I was in my Aparment and heard the broadcast of the CA He said "Dear Fellow Citizens I have recived a letter from James Mitchell" I was very happy when I heard this news the CA read it out loud to the city.. He said "James has wrote Dear CA my name is James Mitchell.. I had a family but no more.. My dad was killed by the Resistance and my mother.. I am guessing I am a very Loyal citizen in your city and I would love you to write to me back.. And tell me what to do... Well Thank you James for that Letter it was very sweet... I say you make some friends in city 45.. And make a new family.. Maybe Join the Combine.. We can be your family" I smiled when I heard this news this made my day much more enjoyable... About 2 months later the CA Was killed by the Resistance I thought to myself Why?? Who could do such a thing why is allways the Resistance I was very mad that I could not write any more letters to him.. But then I thought to myself... If he is dead there is a open spot for the CA! So I wrote a Appilcation to be the New CA

In Character Information

Name: James Mitchell
CID: ( Not yet made)
Eye Color: Blue

List the previous fields you are experienced in: Debbie Sparks (Resistance leader) Storm Dagger 04.

Have you ever received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain: No

Explain why you have applied for the City Administrator position: I think I would be great for this job.. Since the other CA died and I knew alot of infomation about him.... I can be a great powerful leader when I can be I will Allways be loyal to the combine and obey there laws...

Back to top Go down
QLiiMaX
Administrator
Administrator
QLiiMaX

Shiftys Ap For CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiftys Ap For CA   Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Nice background story, I think you would be good as a CA Smile
+support
Back to top Go down
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

Shiftys Ap For CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiftys Ap For CA   Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Id love to see you as a CA

+Support

(IF i even can phub :/?)
Back to top Go down
Xarec
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

Shiftys Ap For CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiftys Ap For CA   Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Hmm, why isen't your steam id in the application?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiftys Ap For CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiftys Ap For CA   Shiftys Ap For CA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiftys Ap For CA
Page 1 of 1