Borealis Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borealis Community

Borealis Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
:=)Gome:=)
Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_vote_lcapChaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_voting_barChaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_vote_rcap 
Xarec
Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_vote_lcapChaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_voting_barChaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_vote_rcap 
Shifty
QLiiMaX
Kestrel
I'm PetruZ, alalala.
Chaos
PureL33t
blizcraft
anonymous1
Latest topics
» Glitch please help me!
Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 am by David_Lennon

» Ending of BOFORS.
Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» What headset do you got?
Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:08 pm by Xarec

» My birthday =D
Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 am by Xarec

» High Administration Meeting for progress.
Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» BOFORS name complaint.
Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm by Xarec

» Temporarily forum banner.
Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» RP Guide rules.
Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» First lolol! :=)Gome:=)
Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 pm by Xarec

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos

Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. Empty
PostSubject: Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP.   Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:24 am

The Basics:

Welcome. You just got your CCA whitelist I presume. Congratulations. I would advise you read the Ultimate guide. This is a guide intended for Recruits to learn the ways of being a recruit.

The first thing is to understand the enviorment of your character. In character, You have been standing in a huge line for almost an hour to get your hand on a peice of paper to apply for the CCA. You've written an application and one of the recruiting units has decided your up for the job.

So, He takes you into this unfamiliar building and puts his key in a locker. He passes you a:

* Uniform
* Stunstick
* Faceplate
* Radio

And there you are. This is where every recruit starts.

Now, IC, Every recruit is clueless. They have no idea how to work a console, No directional knowledge of Nexus and can use very limited combine termology. This is where most recruits go wrong. Because I bet you want to turn into a badass Combine, Shooting people for fun etc, You want to be a badass recruit. Many people forget just how clueless recruits are. Many people jump straight in, As if they know absolutely everything. They DONT.

1. Basic Terminology:

The CCA use very advanced terminology. They speak almost a different version of the English language. You, as a Recruit will understand very little of all the highly advanced codes they use. Here is a example of everyday combine terminology:

"10-50 D3, Alpha 1, 2 & 3 Medical Status: Green. Minimal Civilian Activity, Re-Routing to D1."

Now. You can't do that, As a recruit. Remember, Your still a pathetic brainless human. Heres an example of what you'd say:

"Errr.. Alpha.. 1 I think it is.. Or is it Beta? I dunno.. Anyway.. Err... Status is fine. There's hardly any Citizens... Coming back to D1."

Now you'll get told off for that by the higher ranks, But that's telling you off IC. Actually, Behind there computers the higher ranks are applauding you for clearly understanding your characters situation. If you can keep that clueless feeling of dialect your 1 step closer to receiving your promotion.

2. Your Human Half:

Be a curios recruit. Look at Combine machinery and let your character investigate.. Let him ask questions.. And when they are answered your character will learn. Keep the distinctive human instincts in you. Disobeying your superiors is a sign that you are more worried about your RP than your CCA IC reputation. There is a way to earn a promotion OOC'ly. If you are told to beat someone.. And you know that person.. Be rebellious. Refuse. Or do it, And continue your nice clean reputation. What would you rather have under the "Recommendation for Promotion" column in your data file? "Good at being a CCA unit" or "Excellent at RP". Really. keep the human instinct buried in there somewhere. Let that instinct effect everything you do or say.

Always remember you are a Human with a uniform on and a nice metal stick. That is the true way to being a successful recruit.

When you believe your ready IC, or you've done some great RP that you think should receive you an OOC promotion, You speak to the DvL and you tell him that your an epic recruit and you certainly deserve your promotion.

So. Hope this small guide helped you, If you are a new recruit. Good luck in getting that promotion!
Back to top Go down
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

PostSubject: Re: Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP.   Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Arent you full human just in a combine suit with a stunstick.?
Back to top Go down
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP.   Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:42 am

:=)Gome:=) wrote:
Arent you full human just in a combine suit with a stunstick.?

Did you even read it? With that answer ^ , I guess not.
Back to top Go down
Xarec
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP.   Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Nice =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP.   Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos guides : #1 Recruit RP.
Page 1 of 1