Borealis Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borealis Community

Borealis Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
:=)Gome:=)
Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_vote_lcapDark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_voting_barDark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_vote_rcap 
Xarec
Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_vote_lcapDark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_voting_barDark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_vote_rcap 
Shifty
QLiiMaX
Kestrel
I'm PetruZ, alalala.
Chaos
PureL33t
blizcraft
anonymous1
Latest topics
» Glitch please help me!
Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 am by David_Lennon

» Ending of BOFORS.
Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» What headset do you got?
Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:08 pm by Xarec

» My birthday =D
Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 am by Xarec

» High Administration Meeting for progress.
Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» BOFORS name complaint.
Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm by Xarec

» Temporarily forum banner.
Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» RP Guide rules.
Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» First lolol! :=)Gome:=)
Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 pm by Xarec

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shifty
Administrator
Administrator
Shifty

Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers)   Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Dark Hander Roster

Dark Hander Leader
------------------------

Debbie Sparks

Dark Hand Officer
------------------------

Amanda Sparks

Dark Hand Assassin
-----------------------

Dark Hand Soldier
-----------------------

Dark Hand Recruit
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
Xarec
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers)   Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Dark Hand... reminds me of Oblivion, Black Hand ( atleast i think it's the name xD )
Back to top Go down

Dark Hand Roster (I rushed this Kestrel please fix and make it look nice and put it in the Phase four faction Cheers)
Page 1 of 1