Borealis Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borealis Community

Borealis Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
:=)Gome:=)
VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_vote_lcapVIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_voting_barVIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_vote_rcap 
Xarec
VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_vote_lcapVIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_voting_barVIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_vote_rcap 
Shifty
QLiiMaX
Kestrel
I'm PetruZ, alalala.
Chaos
PureL33t
blizcraft
anonymous1
Latest topics
» Glitch please help me!
VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 am by David_Lennon

» Ending of BOFORS.
VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» What headset do you got?
VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:08 pm by Xarec

» My birthday =D
VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 am by Xarec

» High Administration Meeting for progress.
VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» BOFORS name complaint.
VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm by Xarec

» Temporarily forum banner.
VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» RP Guide rules.
VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» First lolol! :=)Gome:=)
VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 pm by Xarec

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) Empty
PostSubject: VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill)   VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:50 am

VIP Rebel.

The rebels have had an undercover Combine which they now returned the combines find out by hearing the rebels on the radio.

They activate all weapons getting ready to fight and capture or detain the Undercover combine

The purpose of this game is almost like hide and seek Protect and kill lets call it that lol. Rebels hide their guy or make a direct attack with full forces on CCA Combines attempts to attack the rebel VIP When they get him the event is over

Whoever wins get a radio of the other team with the right frequency

The combines can do full protection too waiting for them to come.

I found this event by myself since i couldnt find any on google Sad

Credits goes to mee ;D
Back to top Go down
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

PostSubject: Re: VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill)   VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:52 am

:=)Gome:=) wrote:
VIP Rebel.

The rebels have had an undercover Combine which they now returned the combines find out by hearing the rebels on the radio.

They activate all weapons getting ready to fight and capture or detain the Undercover combine

The purpose of this game is almost like hide and seek Protect and kill lets call it that lol. Rebels hide their guy or make a direct attack with full forces on CCA Combines attempts to attack the rebel VIP When they get him the event is over

Whoever wins get a radio of the other team with the right frequency

The combines can do full protection too waiting for them to come.

I found this event by myself since i couldnt find any on google Sad

Credits goes to mee ;D

You have permission to change the event a little to make it more Hl2Rpish

Hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Shifty
Administrator
Administrator
Shifty

PostSubject: Re: VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill)   VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:01 am

Sounds an ok event... I Like the zombie event more.
Back to top Go down
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

PostSubject: Re: VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill)   VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 am

Okay ill note that down ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill)   VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIP Rebel (Protect And Kill)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Borealis Community :: Other subjects :: Server Suggestions :: HL2RP Suggestions-
Jump to: