Borealis Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borealis Community

Borealis Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
:=)Gome:=)
Matt Van Barron's background story I_vote_lcapMatt Van Barron's background story I_voting_barMatt Van Barron's background story I_vote_rcap 
Xarec
Matt Van Barron's background story I_vote_lcapMatt Van Barron's background story I_voting_barMatt Van Barron's background story I_vote_rcap 
Shifty
QLiiMaX
Kestrel
I'm PetruZ, alalala.
Chaos
PureL33t
blizcraft
anonymous1
Latest topics
» Glitch please help me!
Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 am by David_Lennon

» Ending of BOFORS.
Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» What headset do you got?
Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:08 pm by Xarec

» My birthday =D
Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 am by Xarec

» High Administration Meeting for progress.
Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» BOFORS name complaint.
Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm by Xarec

» Temporarily forum banner.
Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» RP Guide rules.
Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 pm by I'm PetruZ, alalala.

» First lolol! :=)Gome:=)
Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 pm by Xarec

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Matt Van Barron's background story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QLiiMaX
Administrator
Administrator
QLiiMaX

Matt Van Barron's background story Empty
PostSubject: Matt Van Barron's background story   Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Matt Van Barron comes a dark background, killing people for money, stealing, and being part of the unforgetable experiments. He was taken away when he was young, and so was his brother, Matt was taken for experiments and his brother to safety. Now Matt had no family, the only people he knew were the people who did unforgivable things to him, people he hated, he didn't even have a second name... It would soon get better for Matt as after he was 16 he was allowed freedom and so he moved on to city 18 where he was homeless and poor, the combine hated him, there was no where for Matt, so he turned bad and broke the law, fought the combine, and made a name for himself, this name was made by him, he was Matt Van Barron. When Matt was 17 he met his brother Jimmy, who also never knew his second name, he names himself Jimmy, they spent years together like brothers do, by time Matt was 22 he was kicked out from city 18, he wasn't allowed in most cities as he had done terrible things, so he made a promise that he would prove the combine he was a decent person by being let into city 7 where he was a bar assistant he wanted to own something bigger so he moved to city 45 where he owned a cafe of which wasn't very popular, he liked getting along with the combine and having there respect but he wan't allowed to see his brother ever again, or so he thought....
Back to top Go down
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

PostSubject: Re: Matt Van Barron's background story   Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:44 pm

Nice story
Back to top Go down
Shifty
Administrator
Administrator
Shifty

PostSubject: :)   Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:01 am

Good Story Qliimax
Back to top Go down
QLiiMaX
Administrator
Administrator
QLiiMaX

PostSubject: Re: Matt Van Barron's background story   Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Hehe thanks Very Happy
I hope everyone will make a backstory, they're nice to read Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Van Barron's background story   Matt Van Barron's background story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt Van Barron's background story
Page 1 of 1